24 Lorimer Terrace, KELVIN GROVE
What An Opportunity Inner City Family Home 810sqm!!
Private Inspections welcome.
24 Lorimer Terrace, Kelvin Grove is an irreplaceable inner-city home, filled with history dating back to the early 1890’s. Enjoying a highly coveted parcel of 810sqm of inner-city land, this traditional home has been meticulously renovated over the years maintaining and enhancing the early Colonial architectural influence.
Hidden from street view and spread across 2 levels with soaring ceilings, panelled walls, and filled with natural light this home is just delightful. The large expanses of polished timber flooring feature throughout this family home along with an abundance of living and entertaining spaces are going to impress larger families.
You will certainly look forward to creating gourmet delights in the spacious kitchen and enjoying winter nights curled up by the fireplace. Entertaining will be easy hosting parties with your friends on the enormous covered rear deck.
The floorplan offers separation and allows for a multitude of accommodation options with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, including a parent’s wing, home office and separate living spaces.
Within close proximity to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospitals, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland Academy for Creative Industries and the Kelvin Grove Campus of Queensland University of Technology the conveniences this home offers are very rarely made available. On top of this you would also enjoy a comfortable stroll to the Brisbane CBD or the ever-popular Fortitude Valley precinct.
The special features of this home include but are not limited to;
• Six spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench, beautifully appointed at the rear of this home
• Indoor/outdoor flow to entertainment areas
• Fireplace in main living area for the cooler months
• Solar power and 2 instant gas hot water services
• New colourbond roof with gutter guard and updated drainage.
• Ring main water ensuring equal pressure throughout the home
• Meter box and electrical wiring updated and upgraded
• Water tanks to allow you to enjoy the existing vegetable garden
• Four car accommodation and partially fenced
• 810sqm block located only 3.5 km to the Brisbane CBD
Excellent in design and catering to families of all ages to enjoy, this incredible home is simply a must-see for those keen to acquire the perfect family home in one of Brisbane’s most sought after inner city suburbs. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.