160 Fernvale Road, TARRAGINDI
Leafy views in Tarragindi
Rarely do you see the opportunity to enter the booming suburb of Tarragindi at this price point. Imagine coming home to your beautiful home perched high with leafy views out over the Tarragindi neighbourhood. With interest rates at an all time low, this home will not last long, only 10 mins to Brisbane CBD.
– 3 bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
-582m2 elevated block, private and set back from the road (potential future 2 street access from Bramston street)
– Leafy views from an outstanding elevated position
– Beautiful polished hardwood flooring throughout
– Air-conditioning split systems keeping the home cool in summer
– Open-plan kitchen featuring breakfast bar, heaps of bench space & cupboard space, oven, hotplate, rangehood
– Combined lounge/dining with beautiful outlooks out over the leafy Tarragindi neighbourhood
– Modern bathroom with neutral colour tones, and quality fittings, separate toilet
– Covered rear deck perfect for the Queensland lifestyle
– Laundry and multi-purpose downstairs
– Garden shed
– Rainwater tank
– Double Carport
– Currently tenanted until August 2020 for $430 per week
– Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Yeronga State High School catchment
– 10 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
– 10 mins drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
– 35 mins cycle to Brisbane CBD via Veloway Bikeway
– 45 mins drive to Gold Coast
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School, Marshall Road State School, St Elizabeth’s Primary School, Holland Park SHS and Cavendish Road SHS are among Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city!
Add to that a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!