904/45 Boundary Street, SOUTH BRISBANE
Stunning Views and Perfect North Easterly Aspect!
PRIVATE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE – CONTACT US NOW
Unit 904 is located high up on Level 9 in the much sought-after, architecturally designed Canvas Apartments, which is positioned on a high point on South Brisbane peninsula with sweeping views of Brisbane City Skyline and within a short stroll to Queensland’s premier arts and entertainment precinct, with GOMA, Brisbane Convention Centre, QPAC, South Bank, State Library all at your door and within the catchment of Brisbane State High School. Unit 904 is designed for indoor /outdoor subtropical living, flowing floorplan and good sense of space and comfort with exceptional views and privacy.
– Modern and spacious open living area and dining area with floor to ceiling glass with abundance of natural light and includes air conditioning and ceiling fan;
– Contemporary kitchen features stone island bench top, gas cooktop, high-end stainless-steel appliances and abundance of cupboard space;
– Main bathroom with combined bathtub/shower and toilet;
– Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe with access to the balcony, air conditioning and ceiling fan;
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe, air conditioning, ceiling fan and perfect views of the city;
– Large entertainment balcony with amazing views of the city;
– Separate laundry room with generous amount of storage;
– Secure car space and dedicated storage;
– Secure access with intercom security and on-site management
– Sky Garden with swimming pool, entertainment courtyard for relaxation.
South Brisbane is one of Brisbane’s popular suburbs, located just across the river from the CBD. It’s also located within the catchment of one of the best state schools in Brisbane, which is Brisbane State High School and close by to the Mater Hospital and it has good public transportation (train, ferries and buses).
The up-coming Queens Wharf will be around ten minutes’ walk in distance, next to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The up-coming METRO will be at Culture Centre around three minutes’ walk from this extraordinary convenient apartment in South Brisbane.