37 Hillenvale Avenue, ARANA HILLS
A Touch of Character & Heaps of Potential
From the moment you walk through the front gate & beyond the picket fence you’ll fall in love with the character & charm of this replica character home surrounded by native gardens.
Open plan living spaces with 9ft ceilings, gorgeous timber floors alongside the timber kitchen with plenty of storage open to a covered deck with private leafy views. Downstairs finds the double lock up garage which provides potential to build under with over 2.4m ceiling height. The fully fenced 797sqm block has automatic front gate, plenty of side access & large level grassed area.
At this price homes with character like this are rarely found in the Hills District’ so make sure you’re at the VIP open home this Saturday!
– 3 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes, main with walk-in-wardrobe
– Open plan living with 9ft ceilings & timber floors
– Timber kitchen with near new appliances & plenty of storage
– Well-designed 2-way bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity & toilet
– Covered deck with leafy views
– Private cover front verandah
– Double lock up garage (auto doors), laundry & storage under
– Potential to build under with over 2.4m ceiling height
– Native gardens & large level grassed area
– Fully fenced with automatic front gate
– 787sqm block with plenty of side access
Arana Hills is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the hills district’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short drive away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.