78 Scott Road, HERSTON
High Returns! Charming Opportunity to Build, Renovate, or Invest!
This much sought-after four-bedroom family home, positioned on a generous 470m2 parcel of land and located within 3kms from CBD, boasts charm and potential as long-term investment or a transformation into the ultimate family sanctuary. Suited to a variety of lifestyle and living preferences, this spacious home offers multiple living spaces shared between the top and ground floor. The top level is bursting with character, from the fireplace in the living room to the detailed cornices, wide-paneled windows, and wooden features. The lower level includes several multipurpose rooms, a secondary kitchen and bathroom, which provides multitude of property opportunities. The outdoor patio is fully fenced and embraced with lush greenery, ready to become your ultimate tranquil escape.
Built in around mid-1950s and Zoned B R3, this sizeable residence provides an unbeatable opportunity for savvy buyers looking to create or customise their dream cosmopolitan home, with possibility to demolish (STCA).
78 Scott Road is located within short walking distance to the proposed Brisbane Metro Link QUT Kelvin Grove Metro Station and the Redevelopment of Victoria Park Golf Course to a world class park, called Victoria Park, which will be twice the size of the City Botanical Gardens and the largest green space in Brisbane for 50 years.
– 470sqm block and property built in 1950s;
– Potential rental return of $1,200/week;
– Potential four carparks at the front driveway;
– Cozy covered patio by the front entrance;
– Fully fenced and shaded by lush greenery.
– Four spacious bedrooms with good natural lighting
– Separate large kitchen and dining room and stair access to the backyard
– Large kitchen offers plenty of cupboard and drawer storage, and bench space for cooking;
– Living room includes character fireplace, perfect for entertaining or relaxing with friends or family;
– Separate bathroom and toilet.
– Three multipurpose rooms extending from enormous secondary open-plan kitchen and living area;
– Separate study room, perfect for those working from home;
– Large second bathroom with spa tub/shower and separate toilet;
– Separate laundry with direct outdoor access.
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3km trip to the CBD, near the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Victoria Park Golf Course, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland.
The suburb is also well known for the Victoria Park Golf Complex, a favourite amongst Brisbane golfers (and mini-golfers too!) and a beautiful complex for weddings and events. Local bus stop directly outside the unit complex, and the Inner Northern busway within close proximity.
The nearby Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers great shopping, including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist and Doctors. The Urban Village doesn’t stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, and a fantastic Gym, all this within a walk of your new apartment. The Urban Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many creative events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.