30605/30 Boundary Street, SOUTH BRISBANE
Oversized 1 bedroom plus Study in the heart of South Brisbane!
Unit 30605 is on Level 6 of Tower 3 in the much sought-after, architecturally designed near new Brisbane One Apartments, which is positioned on a high point on South Brisbane peninsula within a short stroll to Queensland’s premier arts and entertainment precinct, with GOMA, Brisbane Convention Centre, QPAC, South Bank, State Library all at your door and within the catchment of Brisbane State High School. Unit 30605 is designed for indoor /outdoor subtropical living, flowing floorplan and good sense of space and comfort with good natural lighting and exclusive privacy.
Apartment 30605 comes fully furnished and includes a fully equipped kitchen, including full size fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, gas stovetop and large oven and other modern furniture in the living area and bedroom. The dining and living areas has timber flooring throughout and have been well designed and perfectly suit the location, style and flair.
– Perfect northerly easterly aspect and total area of approx. 69sqm;
– Modern and spacious open living area and dining area with floor to ceiling glass with abundance of natural light and includes central air conditioning and ceiling fan;
– Contemporary kitchen features stone bench top, gas cooktop, high end stainless steel appliances and abundance of cupboard space;
– Enlarged bathroom with combined shower and toilet; and inclusion laundry;
– Large bedroom with built-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan;
– Large entertainment balcony with north easterly aspect;
– Secure car space;
– Secure access with intercom security and on-site management
– All furniture and appliances shown in the photos for unit 30605 are inclusive;
– Resident amenities include swimming pool, three plunge pools, two rooftop gardens, gym, two spas, sauna, private cinema and functions space, BBQ and entertainment pavilions.
South Brisbane is one of Brisbane’s popular suburbs, located just across the river from the CBD. Famous for the South Bank Parklands, GOMA, Brisbane Convention Centre and QPAC, it is a busy area but also popular with the locals due to the balmy riverside location with a great selection of restaurants, cafes, galleries and museums. It’s also located within the catchment of one of the best state schools in Brisbane, which is Brisbane State High School and close by to the Mater Hospital and it has good public transportation (train, ferries and buses).
The up-coming Queens Wharf will be around ten minutes walk in distance, next to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The up-coming METRO will be at Culture Centre around three minutes walk from this extraordinary convenient apartment in South Brisbane, etc.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.