7 Wyampa Road, BALD HILLS
Near New Executive Home.
This family friendly 2 level brick home exudes style, quality and feels like it is brand new!! A magnificent Clarendon Home in a perfect location. Walking distance to the park, public transport and one of the best fishing spots around at Deep Water Bend Reserve.
If you are looking for a home to simply walk in and put your feet up, 7 Wyampa Road, Bald Hills should definitely be your next address!
A Full List of Features include:
• Two separate living areas including casual meals and dining downstairs plus an extra lounge located upstairs.
• The casual meals and living areas are open plan with tiled flooring, designer timber ceiling fan and light fittings. Sliding doors open up to the garden and effortlessly take the inside out.
• The kitchen is an entertainers’ dream with stone bench tops, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including free standing electric cook-top and impressive 900mm oven plus large walk-in pantry.
• King-sized master suite has walk in robe and ensuite .
• The other 3 bedrooms are queen sized and offer built in robes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom offers shower, separate bath, vanity and toilet
• Powder room downstairs
• The laundry has access to the outside through sliding glass doors
• Private outdoor entertaining area
• Fully fencedm2 yard with gated side access on both sides
• Double remote lock up garage
• Ample storage cupboards both upstairs and downstairs
• Bald Hills is situated approximately 24 kilometres north of Brisbane CBD and the 30 kilometres to the airport.
• The catchment schools are Norris Road State School and Bracken Ridge State High School.
• There are bus stops at the end of the street
• There are numerous local shopping centres close by including Bracken Ridge Plaza
Contact Cara Bergmann 0423 057 522 or Adele Kerrison 0456 632 594 today to arrange an inspection.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 11th July - 11:15am to 11:45am