24 Lorimer Terrace, KELVIN GROVE
Inner City Family Home
Hidden from street view and spread across 2 levels with soaring ceilings, panelled walls, and filled with natural light this home is just delightful. The large expanses of polished timber flooring feature throughout this family home along with an abundance of living and entertaining spaces are going to impress larger families.
Within close proximity to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospitals, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland Academy for Creative Industries and the Kelvin Grove Campus of Queensland University of Technology the conveniences this home offers are very rarely made available. On top of this you would also enjoy a comfortable stroll to the Brisbane CBD or the ever-popular Fortitude Valley precinct
The special features of this home include but are not limited to;
• Six spacious bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench, beautifully appointed at the rear of this home
• Indoor/outdoor flow to entertainment areas
• Solar power and 2 instant gas hot water services
• New colourbond roof with gutter guard and updated drainage.
• Ring main water ensuring equal pressure throughout the home
• Meter box and electrical wiring updated and upgraded
• Water tanks to allow you to enjoy the existing vegetable garden
• Four car accommodation and partially fenced
• 810sqm block located only 3.5 km to the Brisbane CBD