3 Strathfield Street, TARRAGINDI
Exclusive Tarragindi Street backing onto Toohey Forest and with Potential City Views
The search is over! That perfect position where future capital growth is an absolute certainty, families that move to this street stay to build their dream homes. Elevated, backing onto Toohey Forest & with Potential City views you are going to absolutely love 35 Strathfield Street, Tarragindi!
– Incredible potential city views
– 650m2 elevated block backing onto Toohey Forest
– 4 bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
– Master Bedroom with ensuite
– East facing aspect with heaps of natural light
– Natural light and breeze flow through-out the home
– Expansive front deck enjoying views out towards Mount Gravatt & Holland Park
– Amazingly spacious lounge and dining areas
– Study Nook / Home Office
– Spacious main bathroom
– Huge kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space
– Fully fenced yard
– Car accommodation for 2 vehicles
– Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Holland Park State High School catchment
– Veloway Approx. 30 minutes bicycle to Brisbane CBD
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Brisbane CBD
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Sunnybank
– Approx. 9 minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School & St Elizabeth’s Primary School are two of Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city!
Add a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!