1/9 Cuphea Street, ARANA HILLS
Modern, Convenient And Low Maintenance!
This home has been built with the family in mind. The open plan lounge/dining and kitchen space flow effortlessly out to the back entertainment area which is accompanied by a fully fenced back yard to relax while the kids play. Don’t delay now this property won’t last long!
For your further consideration:
– Master bedroom featuring air-conditioning and a walk in robe
– Three bedrooms with fans and in built in wardrobes
– Open plan spacious lounge/dining/kitchen
– Covered entertainment area
– Air-conditioning in the lounge room
– Stainless steel appliances inclusive of a dishwasher
– Single lock up garage
– Storage throughout
– Fully fenced grassed back yard
– Pet friendly upon application
– Close to shops, public transport and schools
Arana Hills is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the ‘hills district’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb. With a range of good quality schools nearby Arana Hills is a great place to raise your family.
*PLEASE NOTE that there is a studio apartment that is rented separately on the same block