7/35 Globe Street, ASHGROVE
Bright, Spacious and Conveniently Located
If you are looking for a spacious unit in a great location then look no further. Situated in the ever-popular suburb of Ashgrove only 4km away from Brisbane CBD and within close proximity to the local shops, cafes and transport, this unit is a must-see!
Property features include;
– 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Master air conditioning, ensuite and private balcony
– Main bathroom with two-way access with shower over bath
– Tidy and spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and ceiling fan
– Open plan and air-conditioned living space flowing effortlessly onto the balcony, perfect for your morning coffee
– Secure property with intercom
– Internal laundry
– Single lock up garage
Ashgrove is ranked among Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs and is located approximately 4 km North-West of the CBD. This prestigious family home is move-in ready and offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from some of Brisbane’s best cafes, restaurants, and fashion boutiques.
Also within easy reach are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafe, and gourmet food outlets, fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, upmarket boutiques, variety shopping, and entertainment venues, Milton’s Park Road and the specialty shops of the Toowong Shopping Centre. The Bronco’s Rugby League Club is in Red Hill.
The highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme, and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools are only a short distance away.