39 Wilmah Street, ASPLEY
Charming and Inviting Home with Separate Flat!
Featuring a gorgeous facade and charming street appeal, this beautiful residence has been lovingly renovated and is the perfect opportunity to secure your new home in a fantastic pocket of Aspley. Situated in a quiet and tree-lined street within walking distance to local schools, daycare, and shops, this really is the one you have been waiting for!
Boasting lovely polished floorboards, Crimsafe and security doors and modern lighting throughout the main house comprises;
– Large open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan flowing out to the undercover front landing
– Modern kitchen featuring new stainless steel appliances including 900mm electric stove and oven, 900mm rangehood and dishwasher, breakfast bar, and generous walk-in pantry with custom drawers and shelving
– Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans plus one with air-conditioning
– Gorgeous modern bathroom featuring a walk-in shower with rain shower head, extra deep bathtub, and a separate toilet
– Hallway linen cupboard for extra storage
There is an additional flat (council approved) detached from the house which features an extra bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, and bathroom.
This wonderful property is an easy walk to Aspley East Primary School, Milestones Early Learning Aspley, Robinson Road Marketplace and buses. It is just minutes to Westfield Chermside, Aspley Hypermarket and Homemaker Centres, Aspley State High School, and Zillmere Train Station