138 Hilder Road, THE GAP
Modern Family Home – Close to Schools & Parks
Positioned in a sought after leafy pocket of The Gap, this perfect family residence has been lovingly renovated over decades into a statement home, with modern design and functionality in mind. The home is filled with natural light and air flow welcoming the carefully designed native and tropical gardens into every room. The home is perfect for year round entertaining while offering plenty of space for a growing family. The home is located within walking distance to a number of schools, parks and public transport.
Property features include:
– King size master suite on the upper level with two-way bathroom, built in robe and air conditioning.
– 3 double sized bedrooms with built in robes.
– Main bathroom upstairs with a separate toilet, along with a 2nd toilet and shower downstairs.
– The recently renovated kitchen flows effortlessly out to the covered outdoor area. With high end appliances, contemporary cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, re-constituted stone bench tops and a breakfast bar, its perfect for family living.
– Beautiful tiled floors downstairs with an open plan lounge and dining area.
– Family living is located on the upper level, with a second lounge area fit for a home office or additional TV area.
– Neutral tones throughout, well kept fixtures and fittings
– Abundant storage throughout the home
– 6 kw solar power system (24 panels – German inverter)
– Ceiling insulation
– Ceiling fans
– Four reverse cycle air conditioners
– Fly-screens / Crimsafe patio door screen
– Timber venetians throughout
– Private manicured gardens / fully fenced / pet friendly
– Two car lock up garage with internal access and electric roller doors
– Two car space carport
– Retractable external canvas shade blinds
– 5,000 lit rainwater tank with pump
– Lockable garden shed / fixed termite barrier
To appreciate this beautiful family home and the exceptionally convenient lifestyle it will provide you and your family for many years, an inspection is a must!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.