4505/2 Carraway Street, KELVIN GROVE
Spacious One Bedroom with Oversized Balcony
Offering an urban-chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location (2.5km northwest from CBD), this oversized one-bedroom apartment with magnificent city views will be sure to impress the most astute investor or owner occupier.
Located on the fifth floor, you will be impressed by the spaciousness of Apartment 4505 – with one large bedroom and a separate two-way access bathroom, and a well-proportioned open plan dining, kitchen, and lounge room. Off the lounge room and kitchen is an oversized balcony offering plenty of natural lighting and a fresh outlook. The kitchen and bathroom boast a modern design and are in superb condition.
– Located on the fifth floor and 71sqm in total area (50sqm internal and 21sqm balcony);
– Spacious layout with a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, incl. built-in wardrobe;
– Open living design kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven;
– Generous sized balcony off the kitchen area, perfect for entertainment;
– Includes split cycle air conditioning unit in the living area;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– A secure car space and storage cage;
– Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area;
– Security access and on-site manager.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central park which includes a lovely BBQ area, there is a gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 15th August - 01:15pm to 01:35pm