58 Romea Street, THE GAP
Character, Location & Potential!
58 Romea Street is being presented to the market for the first time in its history. Located in an ultra-convenient position, you can stroll to The Gap Shopping Village and let the kids walk to school. The home is bursting with potential, with stunning hard wood floors hiding under the carpet.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
* 1 bathroom + a 2nd toilet
* Large country style kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space (BYO Oven)
* Sunken lounge room with large sliding windows and stunning timber beams
* Built in TV cabinet
* Additional dining area off the sunken lounge
* Ceiling fans in the main bedroom and living area
* Timber floors are hiding underneath the carpet
* Huge utility area downstairs
* Separate laundry
* Large 789m2 block
* Covered patio area
* Double car port with access via Pammay Street
* The roof has been recently replaced
Close to shops, public transport and The Gap State Primary and The Gap State High school, you can’t beat location.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.