2302/59 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Outstanding Opportunity! Space and Lifestyle
You’ll be charmed by the superior fit out and interior design this brilliantly positioned apartment offers. With contemporary styling, the layout and design choices within this 2-bedroom apartment honour an easy lifestyle in a fully secure and truly tasteful residence.
Comprising of two large bedrooms with perfect early aspect, a generous open floor plan, large balcony and a spacious outdoor patio, this apartment has it all. The modern kitchen is complemented by stone bench top and stainless steel appliances. Open plan living areas make the space transition beautifully.
Situated within the catchment of the much sought after Kelvin Grove State College and a stone’s throw away from the proposed world class “Victoria Park”, this apartment is in the prime location. Not only that, you are just upstairs from the bustling Kelvin Grove Urban Village supermarket (Woolies), shops, cafes, bakery and parks.
– Perfect easterly aspect and total area of 102sqm.
– Spacious open living lounge suite and dining setting with air conditioning.
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, private courtyard and en suite bathroom.
– Second bedroom includes built-in wardrobe and access to the main bathroom.
– Open living design kitchen includes island benchtop, stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven.
– Generous sized balcony off the kitchen area, perfect for entertainment.
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance.
– A secure car space and two storage cages.
– Security access and on-site manager.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central park which includes a lovely BBQ area, there is a gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 11th July - 01:00pm to 01:30pm