11 Gaynesford Street, MOUNT GRAVATT
The perfect start in leafy Mount Gravatt
Leafy, elevated and sitting high on a big 683m2 block, we invite you to seize the opportunity to enter the leafy southside suburb of Mount Gravatt. With an abundance of local cafes within walking distance and the many highly sought after schools, you and your family will absolutely love the lifestyle on offer.
• 3 big bedrooms and all enjoying great natural light
• Master bedroom features adjoining home office, easily add a walk-in wardrobe + ensuite!
• Beautiful, polished hardwood floorboards throughout
• 1960’s post-war home on a quiet street in tightly held Mount Gravatt
• Beautifully landscaped and fully fenced south-east facing
• Multiple living areas, and rear undercover deck
• Original kitchen, centrally located and featuring gas-stove and oven
• Spacious bathroom on the upper level and second toilet on the lower level
• Downstairs multi-purpose rooms and laundry
• 10km from the Brisbane CBD
• 4km from the Garden City Westfield Shopping Centre
• 2min walk to Mount Gravatt State School
• Mount Gravatt State School catchment
• Mount Gravatt State High School catchment
We look forward to seeing you at our next open home and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!
FEATURE LIST :
- Thursday 24th September - 05:00pm to 05:30pm
- Saturday 26th September - 09:00am to 09:30am