5 Mayfair Street, BRAY PARK
IF ONLY WE HAD MORE ROOM!
Turn your dream into a reality! Let us show you how you can have it all. This well-maintained lowset brick veneer home has recently been given a modern Granosite façade outside and beautiful timber look planks inside, making this an ideal home for those seeking an allergy free and easy-care home.
Located in a lovely leafy enclave where you can stroll to the Warner shopping precinct, Childcare facilities, Medical Centres, bus stop, Genesis Christian College and Genesis Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Fencing has been upgraded to Colorbond along the rear boundary and on one side boundary which includes a lockable pedestrian gate. The 773sqm level block is safe and secure for children and pets to run free. A larger double garage enjoys remote access and internal entry into the home. The garage is complimented by a lockable storage room which would be ideal for a tradie. You also have the added storage bonus of a decent size garden shed.
Separated living areas ensures everyone can enjoy their own space. The master suite with its extra-large Bay Windows boasts a modern ensuite and walk-in robe. The 3 other Queen size bedrooms all enjoy built in robes and ceiling fans.
The kitchen provides quality appliances including a dishwasher, gas cooktop – ideal for using a Wok, separate fan forced oven and rangehood. There’s a large pantry, oodles of cupboards and drawers, lots of bench space and a 2-bowl sink with filtered water on tap.
You will love the size of the paved outdoor covered entertainment area which enjoys a north-east aspect and provides a peaceful haven for your family and guests.
· Recently painted interior in neutral tones;
· Two separate and ultra-spacious living areas;
· Good size family bathroom with plunge bath, separate shower and vanity;
· Separate laundry adjacent to the kitchen with access to both the garage and to the outdoor entertainment area;
· Security screens to windows and doors plus Security System;
· Insulated ceiling cavity;
· 6kw solar system;
· Optus NBN on site;
· 2 split system, reverse cycle air conditioners;
· Water tank plumbed to toilets;
· Lovely easy-care front garden with large potential water feature;
· Herb gardens and fruit trees;
· Underground sprinkler systems;
· Pedestrian pathways through to Samsonvale and Old North Road;
· Stroll to the Warner Shopping Centre, Childcare Centres, Medical Centres, Bus stop, Genesis Christian College and Genesis Sporting and Aquatic Centre.
This property will tick all your boxes so submit your offer quickly to avoid disappointment.
Request a copy of the Presentation Booklet by contacting the Agent.