3/25 Mullens Street, HAWTHORNE
HAWTHORNE BEAUTY IN CENTRAL LOCATION
An expansive end of building tri-level terrace home located in riverside blue chip suburb is now available for sale. This residence exudes a wonderful energy that says light, bright and airy.
Offering a rare combination of privacy and proximity means you will have access to river and CityCat, eateries, shopping, cinemas, parkland, sport facilities and cycleways. Conversely, you can hunker down in splendid surroundings.
Spread over three levels with indoor/outdoor living on the middle level separated by a bank of bi-fold doors. The large 20sqm north-facing balcony adjoining the lounge, dining, kitchen will be your favourite spot for alfresco entertaining. A smaller balcony on the southern side provides light and cross ventilation.
For the home chef, the stylish kitchen fitted with generous bench space, Smeg appliances, 900mm cooker, built-in dishwasher, 40mm stone tops plus oodles of storage will impress.
– 3 x Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
– 2.5 x Bathrooms (powder room on living level)
– Double remote controlled side by side lock-up garage (7.2m x 5.7m)
– Floor areas, 145sqm internal, 23sqm external, 41sqm garage
– Pet friendly, enclosed courtyard, laser cut entry screening
– Ducted air-conditioning (zoned)
– Separate study nook on top level
– High ceilings and open plan living
– Vertical feature screening to stairwell
– Tile and carpet floor coverings with timber staircase
– Boutique complex of 7 residences built in 2015
– Proximity and privacy in prestige suburb
– Walking distance to buses and Hawthorne Citycat ferry
– Close to shopping, supermarkets, eateries, parkland, sporting amenities
– Stroll to renowned Oxford St, Hawthorne Garage and cinemas
– Easy access to Brisbane Airport, Gateway Arterial, North-South Freeway
– 4 kms to Brisbane CBD
The property is currently tenanted until late Nov 2021.
Hawthorne is a well renowned leafy riverside suburb located on the east side just 4kms from the CBD. Architecturally, the suburb is an eclectic mix of character homes, post-war timber dwellings, and low to medium residential residences. Home to numerous parks and green space, it is well serviced by buses, CityCat and Morningside trains station nearby.
Fantastic lifestyle opportunity now awaits with all that beautiful Hawthorne has to offer!