15 St Andrews Court, ALBANY CREEK
Under Offer by Cara Bergmann Team
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly sought after area of the Country Club, Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 15 Saint Andrews Court, Albany Creek.
With side access, a large powered shed and beautiful sweeping gardens, the lowset brick is set on a large block is in walking distance to schools, shops and local transport.
• Air conditioned, carpeted large open plan living and dining area complete with plantation shutters
• Kitchen with plenty of storage space, double door fridge and dishwasher space, and servery through to the outdoor entertainment area
• Second living area with a skylight and direct access through sliding doors to the outdoor entertainment area
• Carpeted study or playroom off the living area
• Master bedroom with direct access to the gardens, walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• Three additional bedrooms, with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Large family bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and well-appointed vanity
• Sizeable internal laundry with storage space and direct access outside
• Entertainment area overlooking the private backyard
• Automatic double garage
• Recently repainted and recarpeted
• Security screens throughout
• Led lighting throughout
• Large powered shed with sliding door
• Side access
* A Building and pest inspection report is available to interested purchasers*
• 350m walk Albany Hills State School
• 450m Goodstart Early Learning
• 1.5km Albany Creek State High School
• 1.2km Woolworths Market Place
• 750m Bus Stop (Keong and Dawn St)
• 3.8km Eatons Hill Hotel and Function Centre
• 15.6km Brisbane City
• 19km Brisbane International Airport
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly sought-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
For further information, please contact your local agent Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.