4/142 St Pauls Terrace, SPRING HILL
Perfect Inner-City Apartment For First-Home Buyers/Investors
Check out the indoor – outdoor Queensland lifestyle that is on offer here! Owner has just updated the property with new timber vinyl flooring and painting throughout!! Featuring large fold-away doors that open your lounge/dining area right up on your courtyard space creating a spacious layout that just feels like home. This unit feels much larger than you would think!
Relish in the convenience of being close to everything Spring Hill and the city has to offer, with restaurants, cafes, public transport, and places of recreation just minutes from your doorstep. With a modern and well-maintained design, this apartment is perfect for first home buyers and investors.
– New timber vinyl flooring throughout the living, kitchen and bedroom areas
– New paint throughout the apartment
– Generous and light filled bedroom
– Contemporary bathroom with combined bathtub/shower
– Secure car park – with storage
– Secure access to complex
– Air-conditioning throughout the living and kitchen area
– Excellent rental returns
– Innovative storage solutions have been part of the recent renovation
– Communal deck and BBQ for all to enjoy
– Body corporate fees approx. $775/quarter
Spring Hill’s mixed-use lifestyle is for everyone. An entrepreneurial business population works alongside health and educational institutions to drive a diverse and innovative economy. People from all walks of life make the most of Spring Hill’s outdoor lifestyle and cultural history. Visitors come to explore its rich building fabric and capture a view of its evolving story. Spring Hill is a place where everything is at your doorstep and the unexpected is every day.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 6th March - 10:00am to 10:20am