18 Passchendaele Street, TARRAGINDI
Substantial family home in bluechip Tarragindi
Elevated with views, spacious and just perfect for the growing family, hardwood flooring throughout, and with the home enjoying great natural light and breezes. 18 Passchendaele Street is your opportunity to secure a prime position in Tarragindi. The lifestyle is absolutely perfect and there is no wonder so many young families are moving into this leafy bluechip suburb minutes from everything!
– Substantial family home sitting high on the hill with city glimpses
– Generous 664m2 elevated block with leafy Tarragindi surrounds
– 5 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, 3 upstairs and 2 bedrooms down
– Master bedroom features built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Beautiful polished hardwood flooring throughout
– Multiple living areas with the home enjoying a spacious open plan layout
– Airconditioned throughout
– Covered outdoor deck taking in city glimpses and taking in a leafy outlook
– Great separation of space with the downstairs all legal height and enjoying a flowing floorplan out to another covered outdoor entertaining area
– Modern kitchen features high end stainless steel appliances, including double oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar
– 3 Bathrooms with 2 on the upper level and 1 downstairs
– Double lock-up garage
– Minutes from Toohey Forest
– Marshall Road State School catchment
– Holland State High School catchment
– Short walk to Busway
– Approx. 9 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
– Approx. 30 mins cycle to Brisbane CBD via Veloway Bikeway
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School, Marshall Road State School, St Elizabeth’s Primary School, Holland Park SHS and Cavendish Road SHS are among Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city!
Add to that a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!