20 Allamanda Street, THE GAP
Low set home across from park… it won’t be here long
When the position is important, and the house is perfect we know we have something pretty special. This home is truly no exception, especially if you have the ‘outdoorsy’ kids who love to play ball or be near the creek – this is the home you want to see!
On offer for the successful buyer is:
* Four big bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separated living areas
* Massive outdoor entertaining area
* Front and rear yards and heaps of space to drop in a pool
* Two car garage which also allows to drive through one section to any other previous gems on wheels you might have
* Current termite barrier around the property, new carpet and freshly painted
* Modern galley style kitchen with Miele appliances
* Security screens and modern window coverings throughout
What we love most about this home is the floor to ceiling windows between the kitchen living areas and the outdoor entertaining. This home was designed well before its time and this is a feature that is now desired and loved by many families.
And a little tip that only the locals who live nearby know – there is a walking track to the off-leash dog park at Yoorala Street via the creek, and also access to the park’n’ride via the bridge as well. You really have no excuse to just walk everywhere and learn why Gapites love the area. Mountain biking just a moment down the road, walk to the Resi on the weekend, or keep an eye on the kids playing ball across the road. PERFECTION I SAY!
Kathleen Luck and Stephen Doyle are the locals who live and breathe this suburb, so if you want to know the next viewing times or need more inside info on the area – they are your go to team!