4 Alutha Road, THE GAP
Family home on the Park
Contemporary by design, this family residence is spread generously across two levels and offers abundant space and privacy for today’s modern family. Showcasing a thoughtful and functional floor plan that allows for large scale entertaining, as well as private enjoyment of the everyday comforts of family life, this expansive home is an entertainer’s paradise. The elevate stance combined with the glorious north-east aspect overlooking parklands and intelligent use of windows allowing the outside in creates a light-filled, tranquil ambiance.
• Front and back porch feature sandstone flooring
• Two living areas providing space and separation for all stages of family life
• Kitchen includes a Butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and built-in microwave
• Huge covered alfresco entertaining decks on both levels offer sweeping vistas
• Three generous bedrooms including the master suite positioned on the upper level
• Master bedroom is sublime with walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite
• Spacious fourth bedroom is located on the entry level and offers a long, fitted walk-in wardrobe and is serviced by the third bathroom
• Fitted laundry includes clothing rails and shelving with direct access to drying area
• Double lock up garage with built-in cupboard, shelves, offers remote access, internal access, and a roller door out to the backyard
• Additional features include air-conditioning, abundant storage throughout, Crim-safe on all windows and doors on the entry level, adjustable privacy screens on the deck leading off the living room
• Tiled floors on the entry level with beautiful timber staircase leading up to timber floors on the upper level
• Fully fenced, perfect place for the kids or pets to play, with room for a pool
• 3.5kw solar with 12 panels and solar hot water
• Driveway gate with adjacent pedestrian gate
• Walk to Hilder Road State School and public transport
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today!
Why we love The Gap …
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), childcare centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School, Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap. The highly regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools are only minute away.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational Reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. You are even able to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.