104 Trawalla Street, THE GAP
Peaceful & Private Family Home!
If you are after a private family home on a large block, then look no further. Situated on an elevated 1256m2 block, this stunning family home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, multiple living areas and its very own resort style pool. With soaring high ceilings as you enter the home, it gives a sense of light and space. 104 Trawalla Street ticks all the boxes and is sure to impress.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ducted A/C
* 2 bathrooms upstairs + a separate toilet and vanity downstairs
* The master suite comes with an ensuite, walk in robe and a private balcony with leafy views
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs + a split system downstairs
* Large bathroom upstairs with a separate toilet
* The spacious kitchen is situated in the heart of the home, overlooking the back patio
* Multiple living / dining areas, perfect for a large family and separation
* The formal lounge also comes with a fire place, perfect for heating the home on those cold winter nights
* Timber floors downstairs and carpet upstairs
* Fantastic resort style pool, surrounded by trees to provide privacy and serenity
* The pool area also has a Bali style hut + a 2nd gazebo area, perfect for a summer BBQ
* Huge covered patio area out the back
* Courtyard off the side of the house, perfect for a morning coffee or afternoon wine
* Security and/or Fly screens on most doors and windows
* Double lock up remote garage with epoxy coated flooring
* 2 garden sheds
* 5kw Solar system
* Vacuum Aid system
Located in a quiet street, this home won’t last long. Contact us directly for an inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.