39 Cobalt Street, KEPERRA
GET READY TO BE SURPRISED
Face Masks are mandatory to enter any inspection as per the government restrictions.
Don’t be deceived this home is bigger than it looks. Offering a massive sleek extension taking in the entertaining area, master suite, open plan lounge, family, dining and a chef delight kitchen all with polished concrete flooring, this home is finished with perfection. This modern light, bright lowset rendered brick home on a 607sqm is just waiting for you to call it home.
• Master Suite with walk in robe and ensuite is a parent’s retreat with high ceilings, air con and fans
• Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, two shower heads
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, floating timber floors, fans and air conditioning in one
• Main bathroom with bath, separate shower, separate toilet
• Powder room conveniently position for guests
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen opens onto the entertaining area and gardens
• Exceptional kitchen that has been intelligently designed to provide this culinary space with a breakfast bar, pantry, Induction cooktop, under bench oven, rangehood and dishwasher. All complimented with stunning over bench lighting, stone benchtops, quality appliances premium tapware and vast amounts of cupboard storage.
• Media room or library – A/C does not work
• Family room
• Polished concrete floors in the dining, kitchen and family room
• Floating timber floors
• 3 carport with space for a caravan or boat and providing side access
• 1 x 6 x 4 shed with power
• Veg and herb gardens
• Fully fenced
• Rates:$1600.00approx pa
• Built: 1991 Extension built approx. 2017
• Land size: 602sqm
• School Catchment: Ferny Grove
• 10km to the CBD
• 1.0km to the Great Western Super Centre
• Bus stop on the corner
• 2.8km to the Ferny Grove or Keperra Train Stations
• 7 State and private schools within a 3km radius
• Easy 5 min walk to two great parks with swings and slides
• 5 min walk to the dog park
Keperra has a deep and rich history and offers a mixture of character post-war homes and spacious modern homes. Major shopping centres, take away stores, medical facilities are within this shopping district. Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its homeowners with solid capital growth.
Homes for sale are scarce and selling quickly, don’t be the one to miss out on this exceptional home.