45/454 Upper Edward Street, SPRING HILL
Inner City Living
Moments from the CBD and in impeccable condition, you will be stunned at what is on offer with unit 45! Spread out over a huge 91m2 floor plan, unit 45 has excellent separation of its two enormous bedrooms! Full of natural light, you’re walking on fresh carpets and have a study too! This is an excellent package! Unit 45 absolutely must be inspected if you’re looking for a high quality two bedroom home in a premium location!
Features you will love:
– Two sizable bedrooms
– Master bedroom is ensuited and has floor to ceiling windows!
– Large open lounge and dining area
– Big balcony with northern aspect
– Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Fourth floor with northern aspect
– Shared bathroom includes a bath
– Gas cooking
This home is easily the best buy that you’ll find in Spring Hill this year! Check what’s on offer and you’ll know how quickly this property will sell. Vacant possession can be arranged.
– Floor plan – 91m2
– Rent appraisal – $500p/w – $520p/w
– Lease back options from onsite management are available
– Body corp – $5128p/a
– Sinking fund balance – $744,342 (25th June 2020)
– Council rates – $1663p/a
– Complex Features (Flynn Apartments):
– Double lift access to apartments
– Pool and gym onsite
– Plenty of visitors parking
– Excellent onsite management
– Restaurant and convenience store downstairs
– Cafes, pubs and dining moments away
– 350m to Brisbane Private Hospital
– 600m to Queen Street mall (roughly 3 minutes)
– 650m to Brisbane Central Primary School
– 700m to Brisbane Grammar School
Spring Hill is one of the oldest residential neighbourhoods in Brisbane, with many houses dating back to the nineteenth century. An eclectic lifestyle is served by a number of Brisbane’s top schools including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, St James College, St Joseph’s College and Brisbane Central School.
Conveniently located within the Spring Hill medical and corporate precinct, and within walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD, elite Medical Specialists, St Andrews Hospital, Brisbane Private Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, two train stations, bus stops (Spring Hill free bus loop), cafes, restaurants, Coles and Woolworths, the location provides the ultimate inner-City living experience.