4 Pylara Crescent, FERNY HILLS
Room for Everyone to S-P-R-E-A-D-O-U-T
This spacious 5 bedroom highset timber home in an elevated position provides heaps space for the whole family to spread out or could make working from home a lot easier.
Open plan living spaces with hardwood timber floors alongside a big kitchen with plenty of storage space & french doors opening to the covered front verandah.
All 5 bedrooms, main bathroom & laundry are upstairs. Downstairs finds a big rumpus space, 3 car garage & a 2nd bathroom. There’s a full fenced yard with the corner block providing extra space/pad to store your caravan or boat.
• 5 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
• Main bedroom with A/C
• Air-conditioned living space with hardwood timber floor opening to covered verandah
• Spacious kitchen with heaps of cupboard & bench space
• Main bathroom upstairs & 2nd bathroom downstairs
• Large laundry room
• Fenced yard
• 658sqm block
• 3 car garage
• 100m to bus stop
• 200m parkland
• 300m to Patricks Road State Primary School
• 500m to State Forest
• 650m to local shops on Patricks Road
• 900m to Ferny Grove Train Station
• 1.5km to Ferny Grove State High School
• 2.5km to Arana Plaza Shopping Centre
Ferny Hills is located only 12kms from the Brisbane CBD and is graced with mature trees, parks and bikeways which meander throughout the suburb. It is appreciated by families who enjoy the close proximity of excellent schools and childcare centres and by residents who embrace the ‘green’ nature of the suburb and the easy access to doctors, transport links, sports clubs and recreation facilities.