17 Parnoolar Crescent, FERNY HILLS
Perfectly Positioned & Packed with Potential
You’ll just love the air-conditioned open plan living spaces with timber floors alongside the tidy kitchen with french doors, opening to the spacious covered deck overlooking beautiful gardens.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens plus 2 car garage with heaps of storage under, this high-set timber home is perfectly positioned only a short walk to parkland, local shops, schools & Ferny Grove Train Station.
• 3 bedrooms with ceiling fan & built-in-wardrobes
• French doors to spacious covered deck
• Air-conditioned open plan living spaces alongside tidy kitchen
• Hardwood timber floors throughout
• Tidy family bathroom
• Laundry & plenty of storage under the house
• 2 car garage
• 607sqm block
• 200m to Park
• 250m to bus stop
• 600m to local shops
• 600m to Patricks Road Primary School
• 600m to Ferny Grove Train Station
• 1.2km to Ferny Grove State High
• 1.6km to Ferny Grove Shopping Village
Ferny Hills is located only 12kms from the Brisbane CBD and is graced with mature trees, parks and bikeways which meander throughout the suburb. It is appreciated by families who enjoy the close proximity of excellent schools and childcare centres and by residents who embrace the ‘green’ nature of the suburb and the easy access to doctors, transport links, sports clubs and recreation facilities.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 15th May - 09:30am to 10:00am