7 Illawarra Street, EVERTON PARK
STRIKING RESIDENCE WITHIN DESIRED LOCATION
Dedicated to residing in flawless comfort, space and style, this striking residence has undergone a brilliant renovation with superb results. Positioned in a highly-sought after enclave of leafy Everton Park, its proximity to shops, transport and parkland enhance the endearing appeal!
– Exceptional residence with superb interior and exterior renovations
– Striking street appeal with landscaped surrounds
– Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining on polished timber floors
– Huge multi-purpose room with new built-in cabinetry and sink
– Large kitchen with plentiful storage, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
– New covered alfresco deck with built-in bbq, stone bench, bar, table and bench seating with added storage
– Spacious backyard, landscaped with new fences
– Stunning fire pit zone with built-in seating and cobble stone base
– Three bedrooms; two including built-in’s and the master air-conditioned
– Updated main bathroom
– Double remote garage with storage
– Large laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Water tank/security cameras/solar electricity/freshly painted interior and exterior
– New light fixtures and window dressings throughout
– Coveted location close to schools, shops and transport
An example of refined street presence and exceptional landscaping, a striking facade and new lush landscaped surrounds offer the best of hospitality, cobblestone pathways and exceptional greenery combining to provide a welcome like no other!
Freshly painted with a timeless, yet contemporary palette, considered details define the spacious interior with seamless flow connecting living spaces. Natural light has been brilliantly harnessed amidst the living and dining, with polished timber floors stretching throughout the air-conditioned zone. Offering enviable living versatility, a huge multi-purpose room stretches at the rear with built-in kitchenette cabinetry enhancing liveability and entertaining options! Centrally positioned, the kitchen enjoys a generous footprint with an abundance of timeless white cabinetry stretching amongst stainless appliances and expansive bench space with handy breakfast bar.
Outdoor living is simply exceptional with a covered deck complete with built-in bbq, stone bench and bar seating. Enjoy hosting family and friends for a summer bbq with easy flow into the spacious backyard; brand new fencing ensuring safety and privacy for children and pets. Winter nights will be even better with a stunning fire pit zone, complete with built-in seating and cobblestone base. The lush landscaped surrounds add to the whimsical relaxation at your fingertips!
Three bedrooms offer sumptuous retreat, two including built-in storage. They are impeccably serviced by the spacious main bathroom; updated with modern fittings. Downstairs you’ll find a huge laundry with built-in cabinetry as well as a double remote garage with storage room. A raft of additional features include new window dressings, water tank, freshly painted driveway, solar electricity with Bosch inverter, freshly painted exterior and interior, new light fixtures, new digital power box and security cameras. Enhancing this move-in ready appeal, the location enhances desirability with a position on the Mitchelton border resulting in exceptional access to local shops, bus, rail and parkland with the thriving Park Lane dining precinct just moments away!
– 70m bus stop
– 800m local shops
– 1km Brookside Shopping Centre
– 1.3km Mitchelton train station
Location Information: Everton Park is a family friendly suburb located only 8km from the Brisbane CBD. Within close proximity you’ll find Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre, and the brilliant Park Lane Precinct with fantastic dining options. With multiple state and private schooling options nearby there is also easy access to major transport routes. Families and outdoor enthusiasts will love the abundance of parkland and bike paths within easy reach.