28 Fern Street, ENOGGERA
One Block, Two Lots, Deceased Estate
Taking up two lots, this property is extremely well suited for development and improvement.
On offer is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a versatile property and capitalise on its many possibilities. Set on a large 860sqm over two lots (405sqm & 455sqm) , this post war home could be removed to make room for two new stylish residences (S.T.C.A)
The property represents a unique prospect with a big future and is located in one of Enoggera’s most sought-after pockets with tree-lined views and on a quiet cul-de-sac.
• 1 title on 2 lots over 860m2
• A 405m2 (10.1 metre frontage) and 455m2 (13.1 m frontage)
• Tidy un-renovated home with original kitchen and bathroom
• Beautiful tree lined outlook
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• Original owner since the 1950s.
• Kedron Brook scenic bikeway – 200m
• Woolworths & café’s – 300m
• Laneways dining precinct – 500m
• Enoggera State School – 600m
• Our Lady of the Assumption Primary School – 600m
• Mount Maria High School – 500m
• Hillbrook Anglican High School – 700m
• Bus stop – 100m
• Enoggera Train Station – 1.1km
This property is being sold by TENDER (without a price) and therefore prevents us from giving you a price guide.
All offers to be submitted in writing by Tuesday the 1st of September 12.00pm. Please call Chris or Kathy and they will supply you with further information or meet them at the open home for your tender pack.