59 Minto Crescent, ARANA HILLS
Elevated Position, Packed with Potential & Great Views
This highset timber home enjoys an elevated position attracting cool breezes with bright, airy open plan living/kitchen spaces opening to the full length covered verandah overlooking a great backyard; you’re going to love this one!
Internal stairs lead downstairs to a tiled entry, with internal access to large multi-purpose room & 1 car garage. The very usable block is fenced & has great views.
• 3 bedrooms with a/c
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes & french doors to balcony
• Spacious living/kitchen with a/c & timber floors opening to verandah
• Full length covered verandah overlooking great backyard
• Kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
• Family bathroom with separate shower, bath & loo
• Internal stairs to large multi-purpose room
• Internal access to garage
• Laundry under house
• Usable 615sqm block
500m to bus stop
750m to Leslie Patrick Park
900m to Arana Plaza Shopping Centre
1km to Arana Leagues Club
1.1km to Grovely State Primary School
1.7km to Grovely Train Station
Arana Hills is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the ‘hills district’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.