6 Gilliat Street, KEPERRA
Magnificent, big high set brick, timber and tile light-filled residence on a 546sqm block in a highly sought-after area. The kitchen has been designed to be the epicenter of living incorporating functionality and simplicity and where all family dinners and dinner parties have their beginnings. Polished timber floors and new carpet throughout and a lovely back deck overlooking trees and parkland with the sound of bird song in the distance
This home is ready to move into and make your own and also has exciting possibilities to value add.
Toni and Christine are here to help
This home offers
• 3 Extra-large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Entertainer’s kitchen with induction cooktop, range hood, pantry, dishwasher, double oven and massive amounts of storage and bench space
• Just imagine sitting on this 5.4 x 5.0m deck and enjoying the cool breezes, relaxing or entertaining friends.
• Open plan lounge, dining and sitting room
• Internal stairs
• Rumpus room, great for the kids or a home movie theatre
• Powder room
• Large flat under cover entertaining area
• Double garage
• Double carport with auto roller door
• Side storage and garden shed
• Fully secured fencing
• Land Size: 546m
• Built: 1972
• Rates: approx. $1700pa
• Walking distance to transport and shops.
• Fabulous yard area where children and pets are safe to play
• Just around the corner from the playground and dog park
• School Catchment: Ferny Grove
• 2.2km to Ferny Grove Train Station
• 2.00km to Ferny Grove School
• 450m Ferny Grove Aqua Park & Picnic grounds
• 950m to Great Western Super Centre
Keperra has a deep and rich history offering a mixture of character post-war homes, and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores and specialty shops, medical facilities and a number of quality primary and high schools. Within close proximity to the Blackwood Street precinct, that offers gourmet food experiences and regular markets.
Keperra deserves its status as a real estate hot spot and should continue to provide its home owners with solid capital growth.
” Please note that furniture has been digitally added “