24 Rolleston St, KEPERRA
STEP BACK IN TIME TO 1948
Auction 17 July 4pm Onsite
To this original, very picturesque cottage with its cabled roof line, casement windows, high ceilings and ornate cornicing on a 607m2 block in a very desirable location in Keperra on the Mitchelton border, with easy access to transport, shops and parks. This post war home, with a touch of the California bungalow style to it, is a blank canvas and the mind boggles at all the endless possibilities that this home offers today’s buyers.
Toni and Christine are here to help.
• 3 generous bedrooms including a secret passage way between rooms
• Original eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space and free standing electric stove
• Large Lounge room, with ornate cornicing
• Bathroom has been upgraded, separate toilet
• Pretty casement windows to capture all the breeze
• Timber hardwood floors under the carpet – ready to be polished
• High Ceilings
• Fans and air-conditioning throughout
• Fully fenced back yard, easy maintenance
• Single garage
• Land size: 607sqm
• Rates: $2000.00pa approx.
• School catchment area: Grovely and Mitchelton, primary and high schools
• Easy walking distance to Schools
• 5-10min walk to Oxford Park and Grovely Station Train Station0
• 1.8m Blackwood Café Precinct Mitchelton and the Farmers markets
• 2.8km to Keperra Golf Club
• Brookside Shopping Centre is also less than a ten-minute drive
• 2.1km Shops Arana Hills Plaza, home of Coles and Aldi
Keperra has a rich and deep history and is very conveniently located within 10km to Brisbane CBD with good mixture of character post-war & spacious modern homes. Keperra is definitely one of Brisbane’s hottest suburbs and is on the move. You only have to take a quick drive around the leafy streets to see the number of renovations and new builds in the area. Capital growth is great out here and it is all less than 10kms to the Brisbane CBD.