207/148 Victoria Park Road, KELVIN GROVE
Generous Layout with Leafy Outlook!
This fabulous one-bedroom apartment plus a multi-purpose area is a real stand out. With a massive living and dining space, crazy amounts of storage, and an additional informal living or rumpus, this is not your normal one-bedroom apartment and would be perfect for working professionals and young families.
You’ll love the designer kitchen, the fully tiled living and dining areas with space for a large dining table and a big modular lounge, the built-in TV cabinetry completing the streamline from the kitchen and of course the large balcony with a leafy green outlook. This apartment is an absolute winner.
– South easterly facing with a total floor area of approx. 80sqm.
– The one bedroom’s living space is as large as a normal two-bedroom apartment, giving you ample room for dining and living.
– The living space includes built-in lowline cabinetry for your TV, air conditioning and plenty of room for a large modular sofa.
– Spacious informal living or rumpus area, perfect for use as a home office or secondary entertainment area.
– The dining area is large enough for an 8-seat setting, normally unheard of in inner city apartments – particularly one-bedroom ones.
– The kitchen offers plenty of bench space and a large pantry. As well as Bosch appliances, stone benchtops and feature veneer overhead cabinets. Finished off with cool strip lighting – this kitchen really is a fabulous feature of this modern apartment.
– The bedroom is queen-sized and includes built-in robes, a fan and air-conditioning.
– The bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiling and plenty of storage. It also holds a laundry cupboard.
– The balcony is spacious enough for an outdoor setting and BBQ, it has a fabulous leafy green outlook.
– Includes a secure carpark and security access.
– Fabulous community with lovely building manager who make sure the communal areas are always well looked after.
– Great pool (long enough to swim laps), with a sundeck and fantastic BBQ area.
– Well-resourced gym with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, bike, rower and weights machines.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.