2/15 Buller Street, EVERTON PARK
Spacious & Perfectly Positioned
This spacious 2 bedroom unit with a 2-way bathroom is perfectly positioned in a quiet location only a few minute walk to everything you’ll need at Everton Plaza Shopping Centre & restaurants at Park Lane.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
• Main bedroom air-conditioned with access to 2-way bathroom
• Spacious living room opening to tiled balcony
• Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
• Large laundry room with internal access
• Large lock up garage
• Well maintained complex with intercom access
200m to Bus Stop
400m to Everton Plaza & Park Lane
500m to Teralba Park
900m to Everton Park State Primary School
1km to Brookside Shopping Centre
1km to Everton Park State High School
1.6km to Northside Christian College
1.8km to Northwest Private Hospital
Only 8 km from the CBD Everton Park has become a real estate hot spot amongst savvy investors, renovators and astute home owners. With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link beyond commuting is a breeze.
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park.