18 Arkana Street, THE GAP
Refresh, Restore, Renovate or Remove – The Choice is Yours !!!
House of the Week – a must see! This is an opportunity for the Astute buyer to either refresh this family home, renovate, extend or simply demolish and build the home of your dreams in a fantastic location. Representing great value and unbridled potential, 18 Arkana Street is sure to be snapped up quickly.
• Entry level home packed with potential
• Open plan living out to deck
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Lock up garage
• 2 Storage areas underneath the house, perfect for a workshop
• Easy access to the rear of the property
• Large 607 sqm block on a quiet street
• Located within minutes of the The Gap State Primary and High School
• Easy access to public transport
• Minutes from the Gap Village, Restaurants, Walkways and Bike Tracks
• Only 11km to the CBD
This is your chance to buy an entry level property bursting with potential on the doorstep of the Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails, wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views.
Make all of your dreams come true by moving in and redesigning this home. You will enjoy spending many years living in and enjoying this Community-focused neighbourhood full of genuine and friendly people.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE so please call Carmen today.
• Situated within the highly desirable public school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary (approximately 600 m away) and High Schools (approximately 1.6km away).
• Just 500m to the bus stop on Settlement Road providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Blind Tiger, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are just a 4 minute drive away.
• St Peters Chanel, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 3 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Health and Racquet Club and The Gap Pony Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.