27 Panorama Place, UPPER KEDRON
HUGE MODERN FAMILY HOME IN PRIZED LUSH SURROUNDS
Tucked privately within a coveted leafy enclave, this huge family home stretches two levels to accommodate modern family demands with stylish ease. Located on a large 758m2 block in premier cul-de-sac position, this fabulous residence offers space and versatility in abundance!
– Huge modern double storey residence with stylish interior and landscaped surrounds
– Open-plan family and dining
– Large separate lounge and third living space upstairs
– Huge kitchen with butler’s pantry and stone island bench
– Covered alfresco deck overlooking huge, landscaped backyard
– Four built-in bedrooms with separate study/fifth bedroom downstairs
– Massive master suite including private balcony, huge walk-in robe/dressing room & ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Powder room with third toilet
– Separate laundry
– Reticulated watering system
– 6.5KW Solar System
– Built 2017 by Metricon Homes
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Double remote garage with drive through rear door
A stylish facade and lush landscaping combine to present an inviting and refined street presence. Designed to embrace large family living requirements there is tremendous consideration given to multiple requirements amidst large spaces capitalising on great natural light. Open-plan design sits at the fore of a large interior that encompasses a family living and dining as well as a separate large lounge/media room and additional living room upstairs. Maximising togetherness and exceptional catering, the kitchen extends within a massive footprint and supplies a surplus of exceptional cabinetry storage, window splash back and superb stone benches stretching throughout. A huge butler’s pantry, stainless appliances and centre island with feature pendant lighting is a five-star inclusion.
A large covered, decked alfresco zone effortlessly connects indoors and out, perfecting outdoor entertaining and relaxation in glorious surrounds. Overlooking a backdrop of green tranquility, there is fantastic fenced yard space within which children and pets can flourish, amidst easy-care landscaping and room for a pool if desired!
Upstairs is dedicated to blissful repose, with four large built-in bedrooms offering private retreat with a separate study or potential fifth bedroom positioned downstairs for versatility. Palatial in size and presentation, the master bedroom enjoys access to a private balcony alongside a huge walk-in robe/dressing room and massive ensuite including dual vanity and exceptional storage. The main bathroom presents a separate bath and shower in matching sophistication whilst a powder room with third toilet is conveniently located downstairs.
Additional features of this remarkable residence include brilliant storage throughout, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, separate laundry, solar power, gas cooking, watering system, side access to backyard and double remote garage with drive through. Enhancing endless appeal, there is tremendous access to public transport, schools and shops whilst the nature reserves and parkland Upper Kedron is famous for is at your door!
– 100m parkland
– 900m Ellendale local shops (proposed)
– 1.8km St Andrew’s Catholic School
– 3km Ferny Grove Train Station
Location Information: Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.