6/12 Maidstone Street, KELVIN GROVE
Luxurious Designer Townhome in Superior Location
Nestled in a quiet street within the popular Kelvin Grove Urban Village, this vibrant tri-level townhome presents unbeatable value and a prime opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle of convenience and luxury.
With a spectacular architectural design, each of the three floors of this stunning home masterfully maximise both natural light and space, with timber floors, wooden accents, and expansive windows throughout.
The fantastic functional living spaces throughout the property boast endless opportunities for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends. The stylish kitchen in the heart of the home is beautifully appointed with timber island benchtop, ample cabinetry storage, and quality appliances including a gas cooktop. The separate living and dining areas, positioned on either end of the kitchen, each open out to outdoor entertaining areas.
– Total Floor area of approx. 222sqm including external areas;
– Timeless wooden flooring throughout, with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans;
– Intercom and security alarm entry;
– Body Corp fees: approx. $740/qtr;
– Council Rates: approx. $406.90/qtr;
– 3 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, good natural lighting;
– Master bedroom includes six-door built-in robe, a lovely ensuite, and a private balcony overlooking leafy surrounds;
– The large second and third bedrooms include built-in robes, with a private deck in the second bedroom;
– Main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles and a combined bath/shower;
– Built-in designer study nook in the corridor with additional storage cupboards.
– Huge open plan living space with separate lounge and dining areas, opening out to a private courtyard at the rear of the property and covered terrace at the front, inviting breezes and natural light through the property;
– Fully functional kitchen with stone and timber benchtop and breakfast bar, and plenty of cupboard space and preparation areas.
– Double remote-controlled garage (tandem) with timber staircase access to the middle level living space;
– Ample storage space with a built-in study or workshop area and dedicated laundry cupboard.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city. The property is located within short walking distance to the proposed Brisbane Metro Link QUT Kelvin Grove Metro Station and the Redevelopment of Victoria Park Golf Course to a world class park, called Victoria Park, which will be twice the size of the City Botanical Gardens and the largest green space in Brisbane for 50 years.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.