103 Trouts Road, EVERTON PARK
POST-WAR CHARM WITH MODERN FINESSE
Conveniently located, the warmth and charm from yesteryear emanates throughout this quaint post-war home, whilst sleek contemporary updates ensure the modern comfort you crave. Ideal for professionals looking for a central location or young families seeking to live without their weekends being overtaken by renovations, this is a superb opportunity you can’t ignore!
– Renovated move-in ready post-war
– Open-plan air-conditioned lounge and dining with polished timber floors
– Modern kitchen including sleek white cabinetry, stainless appliances including dishwasher and stone benches
– Large covered alfresco deck with tree-lined backdrop
– Huge backyard with brilliant potential
– Three bedrooms; one including built-in storage and air conditioned master
– Updated main bathroom
– Gem Energy 5KW Solar System
– Smart lighting in living and dining
– Security screens and doors
– Separate laundry
– Huge undercroft storage/potential to raise the home and expand living footprint
– Central location with brilliant access to a huge range of shops, services, schools and transport
A timeless refreshed street presence combines with a feature front door to provide a welcoming and sophisticated entrance. Air-conditioned for year round comfort with smart lighting, a light interior greets you with beautifully polished timber floors flowing throughout a spacious open-plan lounge and dining and beyond. Refined with modern style, the kitchen occupies a generous footprint, with sleek white cabinetry storage, expansive bench space and stainless appliances including Fisher & Paykel dishwasher in a brilliantly functional galley footprint. A large centre island topped in stone with contemporary pendant lighting is the ideal spot to gather at the end of a busy day.
Flow out onto the large rear deck, a superb space catering to any outdoor lounging and dining desires. Elevated to capture cooling breezes and a tree-filled backdrop, there is also great vantage over the massive backyard below; a blank fenced canvas in which to extend your outdoor living dreams whilst providing terrific provision for a future expansion if desired.
Three well-scaled bedrooms offer comfortable accommodation, one including built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning in the master bedroom. They are impeccably serviced by the main bathroom – the benefactor of an upgrade that provides a well-appointed design with timelessly styled comfort. Along with a separate laundry, the undercroft of the house supplies unrivalled storage space; there is always potential to raise the house and build in underneath to capture future profits.
Located in a central position in a thriving suburb, there is brilliant access to everything you need. Along with easy access to tunnels and major transport corridors, the bus stop next door will deliver you to the Brisbane CBD and surrounds in absolute ease. In addition, every requirement surrounds your position with hospitals, schools, shops and cafe’s to be found in every direction!
– 30m bus stop
– 500m local shops, cafe and dining
– 750m Everton Park State High
– 850m Flockton St Shops, North West Private Hospital and Everton Park Hotel
Location Information: Everton Park is a family friendly suburb located only 8km from the Brisbane CBD. Within close proximity you’ll find Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre, and the brilliant Park Lane Precinct with fantastic dining options. With multiple state and private schooling options nearby there is also easy access to major transport routes. Families and outdoor enthusiasts will love the abundance of parkland and bike paths within easy reach.