13009/22 Merivale Street, SOUTH BRISBANE
Top Level with Breathtaking 180-deg City Views!
This stylish, well-designed 2 bedroom apartment located on the top floor of the luxurious Ivy and Eve Apartments, approx. 1km from the CBD, offers an urban chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location. With a breezy and modern open-plan layout, 4m high floor-to-ceiling glass for the living and dining area and designer kitchen, your new home will be effortlessly cool and offers plenty of natural lighting. The contemporary kitchen boasts classy stainless-steel appliances and plenty of bench space for cooking. The modern bathrooms offer convenient luxury with plenty of stylish cupboards.
– Total area of approx. 112sqm (incl. balcony and carparks).
– Located on the top floor, Level 30, with 180-degree picturesque views of the city
– Spacious open living and dining space with ducted air-conditioning and great natural lighting
– Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, smart cupboard systems and plenty of storage.
– Good sized balcony, perfect for relaxation and entertainment with stunning views of the city
– Master bedroom with built in robe, central air conditioning and includes en-suite bathroom
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and central air-conditioning;
– Designer bathroom with combined shower and toilet.
– Separate laundry area with ample of storage.
– Quality designer finishes and high ceilings throughout.
– Includes two secure carparks (side by side).
– Secure access, intercom security and onsite management.
Residents of the Ivy and Eve complex have exclusive access to a resort style recreational deck including an outdoor cinema with tiered seating and an alfresco dining area with in-built barbeque, brick pizza oven and Teppanyaki bar. Also, this complex offers residents with access to a full size gym, yoga rooms, multi-functional rooms, glass edged swimming pool with spa and sun deck and lounges.
South Brisbane is one of Brisbane’s popular suburbs, located just across the river from the CBD. Famous for the South Bank Parklands, GOMA, Brisbane Convention Centre and QPAC, it is a busy area but also popular with the locals due to the balmy riverside location with a great selection of restaurants, cafes, galleries and museums. It’s also located within the catchment of one of the best state schools in Brisbane, which is Brisbane State High School and close by to the Mater Hospital and it has good public transportation (train, ferries and buses).
The up-coming Queens Wharf will be around ten minutes walk in distance, next to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The up-coming METRO will be at Culture Centre around three minutes walk from this extraordinary convenient apartment in South Brisbane, etc.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.