8 Illuta Avenue, FERNY HILLS
Perfectly Presented – First Time on the Market
You’ll just love how well the original owners have maintained their immaculate home over the last 49 years. Spacious living opening to covered front & rear verandahs upstairs. Internal stairs to the choice of rumpus spaces & out to covered entertaining alongside the very usable level backyard; just perfect for the growing family to spread out.
Sitting on 610sqm in a very sought after pocket with bus, school, kindy, aquatic centre & George Wilmore Park all within 500m plus only a short walk to local shops & Ferny Grove Train Station.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Spacious open plan living
– Family kitchen with ample bench & storage space
– Tidy bathroom with tub & separate loo
– Covered rear entertaining
– Covered front & rear verandah
– Choice of 2 rumpus space
– Heaps of storage under house
– Fenced 610sqm block with side access
– 1 carport
200m to Bus Stop
200m to Wilmore Kindergarten
300m to Ferny Hills State Primary
400m Ferny Hills Aquatic Centre/Pool
500m to George Wilmore Park
1km to local shops on Ferny Way
1.2km to Ferny Grove Train Station School
Ferny Hills is located only 12kms from the Brisbane CBD and is graced with mature trees, parks and bikeways which meander throughout the suburb. It is appreciated by families who enjoy the close proximity of excellent schools and childcare centres and by residents who embrace the ‘green’ nature of the suburb and the easy access to doctors, transport links including train station, sports clubs & recreation facilities.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 28th November - 09:30am to 10:00am