18/40 Ramsgate Street, KELVIN GROVE
Unsurpassed Privacy, Spacious Layout and Amazing Location!
Offering a private and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location, this oversized and stylish three-bedroom unit at Theodore Apartment is a fantastic buy. Located on the first floor of this beautiful complex, the thoughtful, open plan layout promotes ultimate use of space and the large floor to ceiling windows throughout the property provide a level of space and light that is not normally seen.
– Located on Level 1 and total area of 115sqm (incl. balcony);
– New carpets and new light fittings throughout;
– Master bedroom is very spacious with built-in robe and en suite bathroom, ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit, with direct access to the balcony;
– Second bedroom includes built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit with direct access to the balcony;
– Third bedroom includes built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit;
– Light filled open plan living and dining area, opening out to a great sized wrapped around balcony with an air conditioning unit;
– Main bathroom includes a bath/shower and ample storage space;
– Modern design kitchen includes elevated stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, gas cooktop and high-quality oven;
– Separate study nook, perfect for those working from home;
– Separate laundry area and plenty of storages with numerous linen cupboards;
– Private balcony capturing fresh breezes with sufficient space for entertainment;
– Vertical window blinds throughout the apartment for maximum privacy;
– The apartment also includes a secure car space and a storage cage;
– Onsite management and security access;
– Body Corp fees: approx. $1,035/quarter;
– Council Rates: approx.. $406/quarter;
– Sinking fund balance: approx. $418,000 as of 10th August 2020.
Theodore Apartments is an architecturally-designed complex built to embody and reflect the Queensland lifestyle. Made up of 69 apartments, the building includes a swimming pool and an expansive barbeque and relaxation area with two levels of secure basement parking and entrances, also includes storage cages. This is a secure building, with intercom access from the front door and basement.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.