21105/63 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Exclusive Top-Level Apartment! Stunning Mountain Views
Offering a modern and luxury lifestyle in an unbeatable location in Kelvin Grove Urban Village (2km northwest from Brisbane City), this spacious two bedroom apartment in Horizon’s Urban Edge Apartment is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers or investors. This large, top level 2 bedroom apartment has amazing views of the mountains and surrounding suburbs from the extra high floor to ceiling balcony, ticks the boxes for the space, views, good natural lighting and position.
This amazing apartment is ultra-convenient to public transport, cafes, restaurants, Woolworths and an abundance of specialty shops and other amenities. Also within walking distance are some of Brisbane’s most popular and sought after education facilities – Kelvin Grove State College, QUT Kelvin Grove and Brisbane Grammar to name a few.
– Located on Level 11 (Top Level) and total area of 92sqm (including balcony);
– Modern and spacious open living area, dining setting and study nook with split cycle air conditioning unit;
– The bedrooms are spacious with good natural lighting, include built-in wardrobes and split system reverse cycle air conditioning units;
– Two modern bathrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom;
– Open living kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven;
– Extra high and large balcony with amazing views of the mountains;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– Includes a secure car space and a storage cage;
– Intercom security and onsite management;
– Current rental return of $600/week.
The Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a lovely BBQ area, gymnasium, infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the past decade with the development of the Kelvin Grove Urban Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.