10 Graham Street, ALDERLEY
Sophisticated Family Home in Superb Location
Cleverly designed with unrivalled sophistication, comfort and space, 10 Graham Street is set to impress! Perfectly positioned in a highly desirable location with impeccable street appeal and an array of modern conveniences and stylish features throughout. This is your chance to call this stunning residence home!
– Architect designed contemporary home just 4 years old
– Striking entrance with feature lighting & plantation shutters
– Gourmet kitchen with beautiful island bench & butlers pantry
– Spacious open plan family and dining
– Generous outdoor alfresco with remote-control blind & fan
– Separate media room or fifth bedroom
– Upstairs living room with large linen & feature window with city glimpse
– Study overlooking family room
– Stunning master suite with WIR & ensuite
– All bedrooms with built-ins (3 mirrored)
– Large main bathroom with separate toilet
– Downstairs powder room
– Under stair storage
– Remote double garage with internal access
– 6.5 KW solar system
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Large laundry and linen storage
– Low maintenance backyard with grassed area
– Polished hardwood timber floors, high ceiling & LED lighting throughout
– High quality finishes throughout
On entry, the high ceiling foyer and elegant lines will catch your eye, as will the immaculate presentation, attention to detail and clean colour palette. Timber floors stretch throughout the home and lead you to the open plan family and dining area. Adjacent you will find the gourmet kitchen which hosts Miele appliances, a smart butlers pantry, stone benchtops, glass splashback and gorgeous island bench with timber feature. Bringing the outdoors in, large glass sliding doors open onto the beautiful deck with remote blind, feature privacy screen and fan. Upstairs, the third living room is carpeted and placed privately at the end of the hallway with huge linen storage and beautiful corner window showcases a city glimpse view.
Privately tucked away upstairs, four spacious built-in bedrooms each provide a cozy carpeted place for repose. The exceptional master suite enjoys the perks of a spacious walk-in robe as well as a spectacular ensuite with floating vanity & dual sinks. Matching in flawless style, the main bathroom also provides a separate bath to soak up your surrounds plus matching upstairs powder room. Downstairs you will find the media room which can easily be utilized as a fifth bedroom with nearby powder room.
Additional features include ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, large separate laundry, double garage, under stair storage, under house storage, plantation shutters, crim-safe security screen, 6.5KW solar system, landscaped gardens and low maintenance surrounds.
Move in and immediately enjoy the lifestyle and everything this home has to offer, while securing a prime piece of real estate in one of the most popular and in demand suburbs in Brisbane’s Inner north.
This quiet pocket of Alderley is only 6km from the CBD and comfortable walking distance to both bus and train transport, nearby restaurants, bars and several major shopping centres.
– 400m to Newmarket State School
– 2.4km to Kelvin Grove State College
– 900m to Alderley Train Station
– 750m to Banks Street Reserve