363 Enoggera Road, NEWMARKET
Don’t Be Fooled By the Address
Accessed by a private laneway from Farm Street, this 4-bedroom replica Colonial has been designed around a light-filled Eastern aspect to the rear of the property taking in district views of Wilston and Alderley and tabling a surprise package more private than first impressions may suggest.
Highset with all living and bedrooms on the upper level, the lower level has been built to 2.6m and is enclosed and slabbed with plumbing and power for potential to build-in further and double the home’s foot print, or leave as-is offering plenty of storage and utility space.
• Open plan living flowing to entertainer’s balcony with eastern aspect
• 4 built in bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Second bedroom with 2-way access to main bathroom
• Separate laundry room upstairs
• Ceiling fans throughout, A/C in living room
• Underneath the home legal height at 2.6m to beams, slab, power, plumbing and secure
• Downstairs bar and wet area
• Current parking for 2-3 vehicles in tandem + additional trailer/ bike storage
Just repainted inside and out to present to the market, this low maintenance investment or first house buying opportunity is convenient located:
• 200m to Sedgley Park, Newmarket Dog Park and Bus Stop 23 for city routes 360 and 390
• 400m to popular Newmarket Pool
• Opposite Newmarket State School
• 600m to Newmarket Train Station
• 3 minute drive to Coles Newmarket Centre with Reading Cinema
• 5km to Brisbane CBD.
For further information or to arrange your private inspection contact marketing agent Tegan Zernike.