15/39 Pitta Place, CARSELDINE
Spacious and Private Lowset Villa in a Gated Complex
Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 15/39 Pitta Place, Carseldine. This freshly painted and newly carpeted one level villa is perfectly positioned within this quiet and gated complex.
“Carseldine Hamlet” consists of 56 units, a newly resurfaced pool, barbeque area, tennis court, manicured gardens and a friendly onsite manager. This is the perfect place to call home.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the Aspley Hornets Club, local transport, walking and cycling tracks, local schools and the Aspley Hypermarket this villa is the perfect opportunity for investors, first home buyers or retirees.
* Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning and sliding glass doors that leads to a private courtyard.
* A good size kitchen with Westinghouse oven, glass cooktop, Beko dishwasher, microwave space, sky light, double pantry cupboard and plenty of bench space.
* Light and airy master bedroom with sliding door to the rear courtyard, ceiling fan, built in robes and ensuite with shower.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes, blinds and sliding doors to a private front courtyard each
* The family bathroom has shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet
* Internal laundry off the kitchen with an abundance of space.
* Private rear courtyard with a side gate.
* Extra long lock up garage.
* An extra car space at the front of the villa – dedicated to the villa.
* Freshly painted internally
* New carpet
* New lighting throughout
* Security Screens throughout
* Pet friendly complex upon application
* Plenty of visitor parking.
* Gate from the complex gives you direct access to the bus stop
Building & Pest Reports available to interested Buyers
Body corporate: $1080.31 per quarter
Rates: $407.85 per quarter
Information on the Suburb of Carseldine:
Surrounded by Bald Hills and Bracken Ridge to the north, Aspley to the south, Fitzgibbon to the east and Bridgeman Downs to the west.
Carseldine is a mainly residential suburb in the north of Brisbane. At its northern boundary is the Carseldine Homemaker Centre. This Homemaker Centre includes one of north Brisbane’s three Bunnings Warehouse stores, which became a part of the Carseldine Homemaker Centre in 2002. There is also a community-based shopping centre anchored by a Woolworths supermarket on Beams Road and two convenience centres, one beside the railway station and the other on the western side of the suburb. Carseldine also includes two plant nurseries (one small and one large, both located along Beams Road), Club Coops and the Aspley Hornets AFL Club. Carseldine Police Station, an $8.4 million facility, located on the corner of Gympie Road and Denver Road commenced operations on 29 September 2009.
50m walk to Aspley Hornets Football Club
50m walk Goodlife Health Club
50m to the local shopping complex
1km to Aspley Homemaker Centre
1.8km to Aspley Hypermarket
Catchment schools are Aspley East State School & Aspley State High School.
For any further information or to book your private inspection, please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 26th September - 12:15pm to 12:45pm