1 Inverness Court, ALBANY CREEK
PRESTIGE COUNTRY CLUB LIFESTYLE PROPERTY Granny Flat – Resort Style Pool – 2.5 Bay Shed – Fantastic backyard
Have you been frustrated in your search for just the right property? Would you like to discover a property where you need not compromise anything at all on your wish list?
We are proud to offer you the perfect solution! Your family property combines a Luxury 473.3sqm Executive Home, Lush Level lawn for children and pets, sparkling Whitsunday Resort Style Pool, Stunning Granny Flat for your extended family, 2.5 Bay Shed for extra cars or a “Man Cave” and panoramic views from one of the highest 1,000sqm allotments in the Country Club Estate. The North-East Aspect keeps your home warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
You are going to love everything about this home, from the impressive entrance, the free-flowing design, the quality craftsmanship and the practical liveable design with wide hallways, high ceilings downstairs and beautiful imported Italian Floor and Wall Tiles.
A host of features include:
• A lovely tiled front porch to soak up the spectacular views;
• A gorgeous entry foyer heralds your arrival;
• Elegant formal lounge and dining room with new carpet, ultra-modern light fittings, wall space for Units and perhaps a piano and plantation Shutters to the picture size windows;
• Breathtaking Hampton Style Staircase to the upstairs;
• A king size master bedroom with a large walk in robe and breathtaking ensuite with separate toilet, spa bath for relaxation, separate shower, large vanity, heater for the winter months and strategic lighting;
• 3 further queen size bedrooms with large robes , quality brand new carpet and ceiling fans;
• A separate, well appointed, home office adjacent to the entry or accessed from the double garage;
• 3 magnificent living areas: elegant formal lounge and dining at the front of the home; casual downstairs living room which flows to the outdoor entertaining areas and big enough for the billiard table; and a huge upstairs lounge or games room for the teenagers;
• Modern family bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs;
• Spacious built in laundry with plenty of room for a large washing machine and bench top for sorting and folding;
• The gorgeous kitchen will delight you with its granite benches, oodles of cupboards and drawers, large pantry and extra power points. The quality appliances include a family size dishwasher, ceramic cook top, fan forced oven and rangehood;
• Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioned comfort in the main residence and split systems in the Granny Flat;
• Quality, made to measure, white plantation shutters, timber venetian blinds and modern roller blinds;
• Ceiling fans in all rooms;
• The convenience of a vacuum system;
• Recessed lighting;
• Wiring in place for a Security System if so desired by the new owners;
• Freshly painted;
• Full roof restoration;
• Resort Style in-ground concrete salt water pool complete with waterfall, equipment and solar heating for all year use
• Lush green lawn for children and pets to run free;
• Two covered entertainment areas, one tiled and other decked providing both lighting and power;
• 2.5 Bay Shed providing level access from the street. roller doors. insulated roof and rear access to the backyard and separate walkway to the Granny Flat;
• Extra storage cupboards throughout the home and garage;
• Room for trailer beside the under roof double garage or in front of the shed;
• Your energy is covered by a 5kw solar power system;
• Water tank for backyard gardens;
• Decked pathways from the pool area to the backyard;
Located close to schools, shopping precincts, Medical Centres, Day-care Centres, Buses and easy access to the north/south freeways.
This one owner unique Executive Property is the one you have been waiting for! Proudly resting on 1,000sqm of hilltop land in the prestigious Country Club Estate provides the lifestyle, space and privacy normally only discovered on an acreage block.
Discover the magic for yourself by coming along to one of the Open Homes on Saturday or inspect by appointment through the week. If you are unable to get to Brisbane North, request a copy of the comprehensive Buyer’s Presentation Booklet for this property and it will be emailed to you.
Don’t delay, a home of this quality is bound to attract great interest.
Albany Creek is a suburb in the Moreton Bay Region. It is located approximately 16 kilometres north-west of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is bordered by the South Pine River, Bunya State Forest and the Albany Creek. There are no industrial complexes in Albany Creek. Small and large industry facilities are located in the adjoining suburbs of Brendale and Strathpine creating job opportunities for local residents.
Local amenities include four primary schools, a high school, numerous child care and kindergarten centres, cafes, restaurants and three shopping precincts. Brisbane City Buses and Brisbane Bus Lines provide services to the CBD, Westfield Chermside, Strathpine Rail and the Prince Charles and Saint Vincent’s Hospitals.
Distance to Amenities
Distance to Brisbane CBD 15.5kms
Brisbane Airport 17.7kms
Albany Creek High School 2.3kms
Albany Hills State School 950 metres (11-minute walk)
Woolworth Shopping Complex 2kms
Aldi Albany Creek 2.4kms
Coles Albany Central 3.1kms
Bus Stop 750 metres (9-minute walk)
South Pine Sporting Complex 5.4 kms
Wantima Country Club 7.6 kms
Albany Creek Tavern 3.4kms