58/17 Carl Street, WOOLLOONGABBA
Amazing Location! Modern Living at it’s Best!
Offering a private and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location, this stylish two-bedroom and two bathroom apartment at the much sought after Archives Apartment is a fantastic buy. Located high up on the eight floor of this beautiful complex, the thoughtful, open plan layout promotes ultimate use of space with high ceilings and good quality finishes throughout the property provide a level of space and light that is not normally seen.
A thoughtful floorplan sees two good-sized bedrooms on offer, both taking in wonderful outlooks, the en-suite master with its own balcony. Both bathrooms feature an ultra-modern colour scheme and comes with ceiling fans and air-conditioning. The open plan living area allows for seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity to the outdoor balcony, will serve as the perfect place for entertainment. Upstairs, a rooftop terrace and BBQ area for ‘Archive’ residents takes in magnificent panoramic views, a wonderful area which is sure to be utilised for future Riverfire events and New Years Eve!
– Located high up on Level 8 and total area of approx. 89 sqm;
– Modern and spacious open plan living and dining with split cycle air conditioning unit and matt timber tiles throughout the living and dining areas;
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, electric cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
– Large entertainment balcony off the living area;
– Master bedroom with split cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom and large built-in wardrobe;
– Second bedroom with split cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe and plenty of natural lighting;
– Modern bathroom with combined shower and toilet; and built in laundry;
– One secure car space and storage cage;
– Secure access with intercom security;
– Rooftop Terrace with bbq facilities with panoramic views;
– Archive apartments were built in 2015 and only consist of 69 apartments with two lifts;
– Body corporate fees is approx. $1,050/quarter;
– Council rates is approx. $415/quarter.
Woolloongabba is located approximately 3.0km from the CBD is Brisbane’s most affordable inner city apartment market and has been voted one of Australia’s top suburbs to invest. Regent Princess Apartment is within walking distance to Buranda Village shops and cafes, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Buranda Train Station. It’s also located within 5 mins drive to the proposed Woolloongabba Train Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the City, opening up opportunities to employment, entertainment, business and education. It is projected that the Cross River Rail Project will transfer more than 67,000 passengers every day.
Other nearby facilities includes the Mater Hospital and Lady Cilento Hospital, making this a great buy for investors looking to buy nearby major employment hubs, or Hospital workers wanting to be walking distance from work.
South Bank is a short drive, and is loaded with fantastic cafes and restaurants, weekend markets, boutique shopping, Cineplex movie complex, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention Centre.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.
Disclaimer: All dimensions, scales, angles, orientation of doors, walls, windows of the floorplan is approximate only. This plan is for representation purpose and should not be relied upon for any purpose. No responsibility is taken for any error and or mis-statement within the floorplan.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 26th September - 02:00pm to 02:30pm