19 Kesteven Street, ALBANY CREEK
SOLD BY CARA BERGMANN 0423 057 522
Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 19 Kesteven Street, Albany Creek. This immaculate lowest family home has a spacious open plan design with some clever features, as well as offering a low maintenance lifestyle designed for easy living for the whole family.
With parks close by as well as The Albany Creek Leisure Centre, cafes, shopping and both primary and high schools within walking distance, you can be assured this property will not last long on the market.
• Separate formal living and dining at the front of the home with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tinted windows and lovely timber look-a-like flooring.
• Located in the centre of the home is the kitchen with Caesar stone benches, 6 month old Westinghouse oven, gas 4 burner cooktop, dishwasher and double sinks.
• The casual meals and living area is also centrally located and offer tiled flooring as well as sliding glass doors to the large outdoor entertainment area.
• The master bedroom is at the rear of the home, with air-conditioning, a spacious walk-in robe as well a renovated ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have been cleverly designed with recessed sliding doors in the centre of both bedrooms – make them one large bedroom with a study or close the door and you have two separate bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has air-conditioning, while bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan. Both bedrooms offer built-in robes and carpeted flooring.
• Bedroom 4 is also air-conditioned and is adjacent to the main bedroom.
• The main bathroom offers a shower, separate bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Large linen cupboard
• Good size laundry with a door to the outside clothesline.
• Fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area offering privacy and a large enough space to entertain many or relax while you watch the kids and animals play in the yard.
• Fully fenced rear yard with room for a pool
• Two garden sheds
• Side access down one side for a trailer
• Double remote lock-up garage with great amounts of storage cupboards
• 14 panels of solar power
• NBN installed and running
• Security screens on all windows
• Block out curtains on windows
• Insulated ceiling with sarking under the tiles
• New wired in smoke alarms
• Updated safety switch in meter box
A Building & Pest Inspection has been carried out and the report is available to view for interested buyers.
Albany Creek is a wonderful family friendly suburb with access to four primary schools, a public high school, buses, local shopping centres, the Aquatic Centre and only minutes to local shopping, cafes and restaurants.
– 27 minutes to CBD
– 15 minutes to Westfield Chermside
– 25 minutes to the Airport
– Albany Creek Woolworths – 1.7km
– Albany Creek State High School – 1.4km
– Albany Hills State Primary School – 2km
– 500m walk to All Saints Primary School
– Eatons Hill Conference and Entertainment Centre – 2.8km
– Train Station (Strathpine) – 8.2km
For further information, please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.